Asci for CF 632

PlasmaFire

Is there a list of all the asci alt-#### codes for the CC LCD Software?

If I could get a character map fir it, it would be nice. Or find it if i'm just not looking in the right place. :rolleyes:

I am using a Crystal Fontz 632

Thanks
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited:

CF Tech

Administrator
Here is everything it can display without resorting to defining one of the "special characters":

http://www.crystalfontz.com/products/632/cgrom.html

Just find the character you want to show, then add up its row and column numbers.

For instance, If you wanted to show the "heart" symbol, add its column (144) to its row (3) to get 147. To show that in CrystalControl, surround it with tildes like this:

~147~

PlasmaFire

Cool that helps, but I find that not all, but most of them work.

Now if this program had the ability to do bar graphs and such, it would be pimpin.

Thanks for your time!

«Dr578»

Hey there. I have the Crystalfontz 632 and I cannot get any of those characters to work. Insted I get the characters from the Generic HD44780 character map. The software is set up for a 632 and the baud and such are all set correctly. I see winamp and MBM, just not the weird characters.:(

Any ideas?

Last edited:

moi

«Dr578» said:
Hey there. I have the Crystalfontz 632 and I cannot get any of those characters to work. Insted I get the characters from the Generic HD44780 character map. The software is set up for a 632 and the baud and such are all set correctly. I see winamp and MBM, just not the weird characters.:(

Any ideas?

i believe 1.x 632s have a cgrom that resembles that of the CFAH* series much more closely.

«Dr578»

A cgrom? what is that? Like a bios or something, you'll have to forgive me, I just got my LCD yesterday.

Thanks