Animated SCAB Graphics Screens

jc634

Administrator
Well, I've finally got around to adding an animated graphic to some SCAB screens.

The screen attached here is for a 635. Includes screen outputs for 4 fan speed %'s. The graphic, of course, is a fan. Default directory, as usual, is C:\gifs.

I set the fan names to a fixed length of 7 characters. Change it if you need to.

If you have less than 4 fans, simply edit to remove the appropriate lines.

Jim

Now with a new and improved animated fan!
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Attachments

Last edited:

jc634

Administrator
The screen attached here is for a 635. Includes screen outputs for 4 temp sensors. The graphic, of course, is a thermometer. Default directory, as usual, is C:\gifs. BTW, no jokes about the animation!

I set the temp names to a fixed length of 6 characters. Change it if you need to.

If you have less than 4 temp sensors, simply edit to remove the appropriate lines.

Jim

Attachments

jc634

Administrator
The screens (#1 for the 1st 2 fans, #2 for the next 2 fans) attached here are for a 633. Includes screen outputs for 4 fan speed %'s. The graphic, of course, is a fan. Default directory, as usual, is C:\gifs.

I set the fan names to a fixed length of 7 characters. Change it if you need to.

Edit the files if you have 1 or 3 fans.

Quite easy to change to a 631 by renaming the files to .cfa631 and editing the cols=16 to cols=20.

Jim

Now with a new and improved animated fan!

Attachments

Last edited:

jc634

Administrator
The screens (#1 for the 1st 2 temp sensors, #2 for the next 2 temp sensors) attached here are for a 633. Includes screen outputs for 4 temp sensors's. The graphic, of course, is a thermometer. Default directory, as usual, is C:\gifs. BTW, no jokes about the animation!

I set the temp names to a fixed length of 6 characters. Change it if you need to.

Edit the files if you have 1 or 3 temp sensors.

Quite easy to change to a 631 by renaming the files to .cfa631 and editing the cols=16 to cols=20.

Jim

Attachments

I like.

I have a 633 installed on a simple water cooled rig. 3 probes sample water temperature in and three probes water temp out.

If I wanted screen 1 to show probes one and four, and screen 2 to show probes two and five, exctly which lines might I edit in the screens?

jc634

Administrator
anonymous_putterer said:
I like.

I have a 633 installed on a simple water cooled rig. 3 probes sample water temperature in and three probes water temp out.

If I wanted screen 1 to show probes one and four, and screen 2 to show probes two and five, exctly which lines might I edit in the screens?
Try this one.

Jim

Attachments