634 temp question

$pit|3all

My question is : Can i show 3 external temp. on my lcd??? where do i wave 2 connect thouse wires?? and how can i bring them on the display?

So:
I wont to show my temp of my cpu, HDD, VGA, maybe inside case temp & watertemp. on the lcd... is this possible?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

reider

$pit|3all said:
My question is : Can i show 3 external temp. on my lcd??? where do i wave 2 connect thouse wires?? and how can i bring them on the display?

So:
I wont to show my temp of my cpu, HDD, VGA, maybe inside case temp & watertemp. on the lcd... is this possible?
All of these and more are possible, provided you are running MBM or Speedfan and one of these is currently picking up the temps correctly. Rivatuner would pick up the temperature of the video card. From these supplied temps we can then make up a screen to show the details on the 634 module.

To get an idea of what is possible please take a trip to

Custom Screens

You will find plenty of examples of all kinds and description in there. The following is where you will find Speedfan, which monitors the temps via your motherboard-no wires to plug in.

Speedfan

Heres Rivatuner, for your video card temps

Rivatuner

Have fun and enjoy, welcome to the forums.

Steve

Last edited: