634 and watercooling

Burrito

I've got a crystalfontz 634 LCD display in my watercooled system and am looking into displaying the water temperatures (3 points are to be measured in the system) on the LCD screen, I've got the sensors and obviously the screen, does anybody know what device I should use to connect the sensors to so I can use the data on the LCD?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Burrito

well that's it, I havent connected them to anything yet, because I don't know what to connect them to....

the ones I I'm thinking of getting are these: innovatek sensor
sorry the text is in german but on the pic you can see it's a regular sensorconnector (does that make sense to u?)

Burrito

CF Tech said:
To show any temps on a CFA-634, the LCD software will have to read that sensor through some kind of hardware, and then send the readings out to the CFA-634.
This I understand, and my question was if you guys know of any hardware where I can link my sensors to that doesn't have a display of its own (since I want to use the CFA-634)

CF Tech

Administrator
I dono. Something like the "fan granny" here in theory could work, but you would still be up against custom software to read the values from the fan granny and put them onto the CFA-634. At that point you might as well use the fan granny itself.

But for the cost of the fan granny (160 / 200 euros) you could get a CFA-635, bracket, SCAB and temp sensors and still have money left over. You would need to build your own inline temp sensors though.

Burrito

the inline tempsensors aren't the issue, those I can easily buy... I think I found what I need, since I already have a 634 I'm not planning on buying any other LCD... mCubed T-balancer Sensor-hub should do the trick :)

thanx for the replies though... if it works I'll post it here so you guys know for future reference

Last edited: