633 Service - Interface?

lcdud

I have successfully installed the 633 service with MBM 5 and CrystalControl. I managed to get fan monitors and temperature sensors (18B20s) working as well, but there doesn't seem any provision to access the built-in keypad.

Secondly, thanks to the excellent data-sheet, I was able to create a program similar to WinTest in Delphi. I've written a good number of service-applications in Delphi, and so my first stop was to add functionality to power up the LCD w/o logging in (2K user here), allow to change screens to be changed using the keypad, mute volume, etc. I also have a service which monitors my phone-system, so the LCD displays caller-id information as it comes in.

I'd like to integrate my service with CrystalControl -- how does CC interface with the 633 service?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Greetings,

You could comunicate with the 633-service to do what you want, but not with CrystalControl.

I could give you the info required to comunicate with the 633-service if you would like it.... email or PM me.

USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad