320x240 Graphic LCD

kikmane

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a 320x240 Graphic LCD but without Controller !
Can I find it ?

Thanks.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
We specifically supply LCDs with controllers as our standard products for the ease of integration they offer.

If you are looking for a large quantity ( more than 500 per month usage ) we can supply modules that do not have controllers as a semi-custom solution.

v8dave

Check out the following LCD.

CFAF320240F-T-TS

This has a controller onboard but I also spotted that it has the ability to be driven from an external controller using an 18 bit digital interface. You can use either the touch screen or non touch screen version. The data seems to be the same.

Regards
Dave...

CF Support2

Administrator
Unless there is something we are completely missing, the way that the CFAF320240F series is designed, it is not possible to bypass the Solomon controller. It does support a LARGE number of different interfaces though :)

v8dave

On further reading, you are correct. What I didn't notice is that it is a digital interface but still accessed via the onboard controller. It was just the fact that it showed a HSYNC and VSYNC and 18 bit input that I got confused!.

Dave...