3DXPLODE

Hey all,
anyone using the support for 1942 thats working with CC ver 1.00 and windows XP PRO. I believe I've entered all the data correctly but im still not getting a readout
code e17 and e18 (usb 634 and all other screens work fine )
HELP
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
To make things more complex...

You must give it the query port for BF1942... not the normal game server connection port.
If you use All-Seeing-Eye or maybe Gamespy, they will give the query port number.
Otherwise try ports 23000 through to 23010.
23000 is the default query port address.

BigTy

CCA lets look at this a moment would this apply to MOHAA becuase im behind a router and i get those same screens on the personal info. as you recall so would i need to open up any different ports. to pull the deaths or anything.

CF Mark

Administrator
Nope.
Only applies to BF1942.
For some reason they decided not to attach the query port address to the normal server port address.

BigTy

im at a loss ive tried to get my Mohaa personal info to work as you know for a while and i get all info from the server level with no problem i wounder why i cant get the personal info. just get E18.

3DXPLODE

Hmmm

Well I've tried all port addresses between 23000-23010 no luck. Also tried to pull up help menu for error codes and the help menu wont open (ver1.00)
Anyone running 1942 SUCESSFULLY ???? please replay with port info / setup

BigTy

well at the time my server is down but i can put it up
it will be 68.106.82.253 i will put it up in 3 mins. Maybe the us version is different from yours? default port

Last edited:

CF Mark

Administrator
Try a dedicated internet MOH server, instead of your own.

For example:
66.151.132.128:12203
Is working perfectly for me.

BTW... you do know that the only personal info you can get from MOH is your ping. Kills, deaths, etc dont work.

BigTy

yeah i do know that is my dedicated server i have tried others but i will try yours that you recommened to see if it works. did you ever get to log onto my server.

yfan

HEY 66.151.132.128:12203 is my clan server for MOHAA. Anyways, I can't seem to get that working since going to pr3, 0.99 worked for me. Now all i get are the

[E17][E17]
[E18] errors

All i'm trying to display are the server name, slots used and available slots, current map, and ping

3DXPLODE

still nada

Ive entered all the data correctly i think and still just getting e17 and e18.

all my other screens working ok

running win xp pro with all updates / even reinstalled

can you or someone post a screenshot of your settings (not your display ) for 1942