16x2 Supertwist wiring +LCDriver

alpha

I am wiring a 16x2 Supertwist LCD to a parallel port and I have had some troubles making it work. The block diagram for the LCD is here:
1:VSS 2:VDD 3:VO 4:RS 5:R/W 6:E 7:DB0 8:DB1 9:DB2 10:DB3 11:DB4 12:DB5 13:DB6 14:DB7
The ones I need help with are the first 6. I am currently wired
1:Ground, 2: Power, 3: Ground 4: Pin 17. 5: Pin 16, 6: Pin 1
does this sound right? Thanks. Also anyone no where I can get LCDriver? pointofnoreturn.org/lcdriver seems to be down. Thanks.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

alpha

It is a DEM-16217. I have found a little about it, but not quite enough considering my technical expertise, and the fact that I'm not sure which pins the software use for things like RS, as they really could use just about whatever they felt like. Again I'm also looking for a copy of LCDriver, so if anyone can hook me up please post (pointofnoreturn.org/lcdriver is down). Thanks.

alpha

That page was useful, but I'm still not having any luck. Do you think it might be a software side issue? Any reccomendations for software that will support this LCD? Thanks.
-Aron