winamp 631 buttons

wolf18t

I have a 631 and wanted to know if theres a plugin for CC2 that would allow the name and spec analyzer to show on the screen along with the ability to change the volume and next or prev track in one plugin?? Or can someone send me the code for adding buttons to plugins...

also is there some way to change the screens using the buttons or a combination of keyboard keys??

Thanks
Ian
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

jc634

Administrator
Just about everything you want is the User Screens section.

Search and you shall find...;)

Jim

reider

wolf18t said:
I have a 631 and wanted to know if theres a plugin for CC2 that would allow the name and spec analyzer to show on the screen along with the ability to change the volume and next or prev track in one plugin?? Or can someone send me the code for adding buttons to plugins...

also is there some way to change the screens using the buttons or a combination of keyboard keys??
Thanks
Ian
Q1:

Once using the latest version of CC2, then this would simply be a rearrangment of existing winamp screens. I have posted a few in the user section included with the install. I`m sure you will have no shortage of volunteers to customise one of them to suit.

Q2:

Using the latest version of CC2 covers this. It uses the UL and LL keys on the keypad to control the scroll.

Steve

reider

The problem would be allocating all of the resources to just four buttons on the keypad. With the Upper Left and Lower Left currently used for Scroll up/down of the screens this leaves just two buttons free.

Now, you could effectively use next/prev track and scroll up/down plus the anyl and track name (including skip screen when Winamp not playing) EXAMPLE 1

Alternatively, use vol up/down, screen scroll plus anyl and track name (including skip screen when Winamp not playing). EXAMPLE 2

Or, use the keyboard for all of them. See a previous article by JC, which adequately covers this. A wireless multimedia keyboard may already have the necessary vol up/down sorted for you.

Just to wet your appetite, find enclosed EXAMPLE 1 which covers Anyl, track name, screen scroll, skip screen, next/prev tracks.

Steve

Attachments

Last edited:

reider

As more than one person has downloaded this item, I have made a 635 version too. This has all the requested features. Spectrum Anyl, Track Name, Next/Prev track, Vol Up/Down and skip screen feature all in the one self contained screen. This is in the 'CrystalControl 2/User Screens' section of the forum.

Winamp Keyboard Control 635

Steve

Last edited:

reider

OK, the alternative keyboard control writeup is now complete. This gives Vol Up/Down, Prev/Next track (and scroll up/down for 634 users) direct from the keyboard. This can be readily amended and used by all module types, 631, 632, 633, 634 and 635.

Read it, or weep, at very big remote control

Steve