Winamp 631/633

reider

Winamp 631/633/634

Following a screen request we now present two new Winamp screens for your perusal. These show the Status, Track Title, Elapsed Time and Track Time in that order. The Status is as follows

stopped
paused
playing

These all work very quickly, and are particularly effective when used with the keypad arrangements we`re currently working on (to follow at a later date).

They are optimised for the 631, 633 and the 634 screen, have fun and enjoy.

Steve
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited:

CybKnight

Would it be possible to make the songname to bounce instead of scrolling.

I used to use that feature on my winamp screen in CC1, and if possible have this in CC2 too.

reider

CybKnight said:
Would it be possible to make the songname to bounce instead of scrolling.

I used to use that feature on my winamp screen in CC1, and if possible have this in CC2 too.
Hi CybKnight,
the control code is there, the Wintest program for this module also has the facility but unfortunately it doesn`t appear to be working at this point in CC2.

It does not rest here, we will chase it up and try to get it sorted. However, at the moment many many changes are taking place with some really exciting developments about to see the light of day. Unfortunately, I cannot discuss them but quite soon you are likely to be swamped by features so numerous, so varied, so powerful you won`t have time to think about the bounce effect.

It will make an appearance asap, don`t worry. Please just bear with us during the changes. Many Winamp control features are being tested as we speak, this is only a hint of some of the changes.

Regards and best wishes,

Steve