Win7 Upgrade: 635 Help

Madness

Recently upgraded XP to W7. Installed the USB drivers for my 635, no problem. Installed CC, set for "run as user tray app"; wouldn't auto-start & gave a memory reference error upon a restart/shutdown of the computer. So, I reset it to run as a service. That seemed to solve my problem as for starting.

After the config, I added one screen. But yet, I can't find where the *.ini files are being stored. They're not appearing my the CC2 folder under "Program Files" due to the fact that W7 has the whole thing set as read only. I can attempt to change the properties of it (on an admin account), but it gets set right back! What do I do here? I was trying to get the LEDs going, again, as per this thread.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
INI and the log files get stored in the "C:\ProgramData\CrystalControl2" directory under Win7.
Its a hidden directory, so youll need to turn on viewing of hidden/protected directories to navigate to it in explorer.

There is a newer version of CC2 in beta testing at the moment that fixes a few issues.
Ill make it available early this week.