Temps, single screens, big numbers 634

reider

Hi, due to a request from one of our newest members I`ve put together four single temperature screens. Originally the request was for the 631 module but these utilise a big number display on the 634 too.

Now, all have an added Degree symbol. This wasn`t possible before due to technical reasons. Please download and install the upgrade.

CPU
PWM
PSU
HD0

I will do HD1 also if anyone requires it in the same format.

Steve
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited:

Lawnmowerman

Steve, I downloaded the cpu, pwm and hd0, and would appreciate if you could do a hd1 as well, as these are the only 4 temps I would monitor.

Well the gpu would be nice also, but rivatuner didn't seem to display in farenheit, unless I just overlooked it. Well that and I couldn't get it to display them on the lcd anyway.

One more question, do these only show in celsius? The cpu screen is picking up the cpu, but showing in celsius. Speedfan shows in farenheit for me, but I figure as you're in the U.K., you obviously are using celsius and have it coded that way.

Last edited:

reider

Lawnmowerman said:
Steve, I downloaded the cpu, pwm and hd0, and would appreciate if you could do a hd1 as well, as these are the only 4 temps I would monitor.

Well the gpu would be nice also, but rivatuner didn't seem to display in farenheit, unless I just overlooked it. Well that and I couldn't get it to display them on the lcd anyway.

One more question, do these only show in celsius? The cpu screen is picking up the cpu, but showing in celsius. Speedfan shows in farenheit for me, but I figure as you're in the U.K., you obviously are using celsius and have it coded that way.
The Plugin itself (for Speedfan) has been coded for Celsius. Unfortunately it gives this as an ID code so we can`t at the present manipulate the output when we use a screen to access the Plugin. If an ID for both temperature types had been utilised then we could have addressed either one with a screen call.

My Radeon 9800SE (softmodded to a Pro) doesn`t give out temps to Rivatuner so I haven`t experimented with this.

Find enclosed, the HD1 Big Nums 634 temperature you requested. Hope this helps.

Steve

Attachments