Suggestion concerning CrystalControl

intercede007

First off, I'd just like to say how much I enjoy your product (the 632 negetive). It's a real eye-catcher at lan parties (and much!! nicer then the other little hard-drive cooler/temp reading units) and a breeze to setup and use. Also, I'd like to say that your customer service is excellent!! I had a little discrepency with the billing/shipping option, and the lady that worked with me was very courteous and patient!

My suggestion is this and see if you can follow me: Sometimes, I like certain things to be displayed, and other times I want to see other information. It would be nice to be able to have all of my screens configured and loaded and be able to choose which I want displayed without deleating those I don't want to see, and reloading them when I need it (more accuratly,when I want to show it off :D ) Like, If i could have all of my screens that I like loaded, and be able to either group them together and turn on that group, or if each screen had a radio-button next to it which enabled me to turn it on and off. Does that make any more sense?

Again, thanks for a great product and great support!
Jon-Patrick
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
There will be somthing like this in the next version of CC which will be released in a few days.

It wont have screen grouping though.