Scrolling both lines in 631

Ancient

can any one give me the code to use in notepad pls .I can make the bottom line scroll np but not the top line,not sure if it can do it
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

reider

Ancient said:
can any one give me the code to use in notepad pls .I can make the bottom line scroll np but not the top line,not sure if it can do it
Good morning. This should fix you up. On any line that needs centralisation use this

[r00]
options=5

On any line that needs scroll use this

[r00]
options=7

Line two would be like this for centralisation/scrolling

[r01]
options=5

[r01]
options=7

Exceed 20 characters on a line and it will scroll automatically. Scroll is right to left only and cannot be alternated unfortunately.

Steve

Ancient

Gawd Steve Your a helpful guy hehe .
Much appreciated :) I can't seem to get it to work tho steve ,played around with it last nite till 3am lol .What I'm trying to do is get the thing to read like this.

CPU=44 c Chip=49 c
CPU:2043 RPM CHIP:4413 RPM

Both scrolling

Fan01=CPU Temp01= Chipset
Fan02=Chipset Temp02= CPU
Fan03=Vid Temp03=PWM
Temp04=HD0
Temp05=HD1
Temp06=ACPI

Temps are how the MB bios shows them which matches with what speedfan shows.The only 2 things i need to scroll together are CPU and Chipset as they both have temp and fans .BTW what does PWM and ACPI stand for?? Any help to get those 2 scrolling would be greatly appreciated ,,,,Again :)

reider

OK Neil, but we really need to post this in the CC2 forum, in the screens sub forum rather than here in Product Questions, which is based on the actual hardware. This then leaves this area for CC Admin/Tech to sort out the hardware questions. I`ll repost the question in the same place as yesterday and then answer it for you.

Steve