screensaver for lcd

KernelpaniK

i didnt know where else to post this

i dont have speedfan installed, use the time, cpu/hdd/swp/mem half the time, use winamp half the time, during those times when i dont use those plugins the screen just sits there with NA...

is there any possibility someone can make a plugin or screen to make a screensaver like screen, like a swirl of symbols, i posted this before looking at the sdk for making screens, but just asking before i look into them since some of you have experience already.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

reider

KernelpaniK said:
i didnt know where else to post this

i dont have speedfan installed, use the time, cpu/hdd/swp/mem half the time, use winamp half the time, during those times when i dont use those plugins the screen just sits there with NA...

is there any possibility someone can make a plugin or screen to make a screensaver like screen, like a swirl of symbols, i posted this before looking at the sdk for making screens, but just asking before i look into them since some of you have experience already.
We already have Chase Me, Running Man, Marathon Man in the user screens section. These are as near as you will get for a screensaver at the moment.

I would install Speedfan if I were you, it costs nothing and does the job admirably. On your behalf, I`ve reposted this in 'screen requests' which is part of 'user screens' and where it should be.

Speedfan

Steve