Sales in or from Spain

Breixo

Hi,

I'm interested in the GLCD with Touch Screen model CFAG240128L-TMI-TZTS. I've a question:

1.- Can I acquire 2 units directly from Crystalfonz?

Moreover, this GLCD will be part of a system other miniature LCDs with Green-Yellow backlit, so that from an ergonomic point of view, I would need the model CFAG240128L-YYH-TZ, but with touch screen, I think the model would be xxx.
CFAG240128L-YYH-TZTS. I've some questions:

2.- This models exists?

3.- If the answer to the above question is positive, How can I put an order in your online shop?, otherwise, Can I order 2 CFAG240128L-YYH-TZ and 2 approiate Touch.screens to assemply them?

Thanks,
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Support2

Administrator
Hi,

I'm interested in the GLCD with Touch Screen model CFAG240128L-TMI-TZTS. I've a question:

1.- Can I acquire 2 units directly from Crystalfonz?

Moreover, this GLCD will be part of a system other miniature LCDs with Green-Yellow backlit, so that from an ergonomic point of view, I would need the model CFAG240128L-YYH-TZ, but with touch screen, I think the model would be xxx.
CFAG240128L-YYH-TZTS. I've some questions:
The CFAG240128L family can be manufactured with touch panel. We stock the CFAG240128L-TMI-TZTS, but not the yellow-green variant. This we would need to bring in for you.

2.- This models exists?
Yes.
But not as a standard part. It is considered a special order.

3.- If the answer to the above question is positive, How can I put an order in your online shop?, otherwise, Can I order 2 CFAG240128L-YYH-TZ and 2 approiate Touch.screens to assemply them?
The CFAG240128L-YYH-TZTS will come fully assembled.

For pricing and shipping information, please send an email to support@crystalfontz.com referencing this thread and we'll get you taken care of.