Question about 631

Xiro

Morning! Just bought a 631 LCD display and love it but I cant figure out for the life of me how to get the thing to display temps and such. I have a Shuttle FS51 Motherboard and in the bios it shows me cpu temps, case temps, fan rpms etc. But I can not figure out how to get the 631 to see it. Im connected via one of my usb motherboard headers on the motherboard. Do I need to download some program and have it running in windows for the 631 to get the info? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
Youll need to get Motherboard Monitor (aka MBM).

When you have that setup and running, CrystalControl will allow you to show values from MBM on your 631.

USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad

Xiro

is there another motherboard monitor program that works? I have a FS51 motherboard in my shuttle and its not listed in mbm.livewiredev.com's program. I tried to install the FS40 one but it was giving me all sorts of crazy temp readings. Program in windows is staying that the CPU goes from 43C to 78C in a second after the program is started, yet bios still lists the CPU at 47. Is this the only program that works with these LCD's?