not much happening here... cept the jdg_rss GUI :D

jdgordon

well... i was sort of feeling guilty for not coding anything for cc2 lately and ive been abit bored... so ive started to code up the gui for jdg_rss.

have a bit f fun playing with it, when its finished ill probably copy the text finding code directly into the plugin so your garenteed to get the same output on the lcd and in this proggy...

bah, im writing too much again...

it cant save the info yet, and it doesnt load the ini file yet either.. so its pretty dumb.. and its ugly... its more to see if it could be done easily...

download it and lemme know what u think

edit: should mention that $Whitespace$ and the other $$ items in end dont work yet
________
FREE CHILIS GIFT CARD
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Attachments

Last edited:

jc634

Administrator
jdgordon said:

it cant save the info yet, and it doesnt load the ini file yet either.. so its pretty dumb.. and its ugly... its more to see if it could be done easily...

download it and lemme know what u think
1. Allow the <Enter> key do the same as the Go! Button.
2. Add the <Tab> key to move between fields.
3. TEST does nothing yet?
4. Allow the user to maximize the screen. Looking thru the text to see what is there is rather diffucult in the small window that is there.
5. The "text start" box seems to do nothing.

Yea, it is pretty dumb right now!:D

Perhaps it needs an extra window for the TEST button. Maybe rename to SET for each line configured? And add a REMOVE button to delete a line?

Now if you really want to get creative, you could create the actual formated feed and allow the user to simply highlight the text desired and put it in the LCD lines!:D

As it gets developed, I am sure I will have more vicious comments/suggestions to add!:D

Jim

jdgordon

enter and tab dont work yet and im not sure hy :'( but ill fix em

the test button is there because i forgot to remove it when i made it automatically update the selected text. i tihnk ill change it to a save button

but resizing the window is a real pain :'( we'll see

text start works fine... it does nothing without either section or start/end filled in.

i actually origionally wanted to get the user to hilight the text they want and it gets filled out for them, but that could be very difficult, again, we'll see :D

thanx for the comments
________
Extreme q temperature

Last edited:

jdgordon

been busy with exams and yeah, the nighthawk software, which isnt looking like its gonna work :'(

last exam is wednesday so after that nag me and ill do this
________
Digital vaporizer

Last edited: