New version soon?

CF Mark

Administrator
Would you guys like it as a Christmas present from Crystalfontz? ;)

Ill see if i can get the new version out soon (probably V1.0pr1... grrr ran out of version numbers).

It all depend on when i get a new HDD back under warranty... my old WD800JB died :(

CF Mark

Administrator
Re: Yeah, WD's warranty can take light years

3DXPLODE said:
Hey I'll loan you my drive
Thanks for the offer ;)

Well i still havnt received the replacement HDD, so im afraid i cant deliver a new version of CC for christmas :(
Sorry guys.

But a new version of CrystalControl will be out the day i do get it.

imokruok

You have a new customer

I just built a PC, little by little, over the last week or so. It's my first homebuild in over 4 years, and I wanted to jazz it up, so I started looking at LCD displays. I considered the LIS indicator, stuff from Matrix Orbital, and looked here as well.

I've decided to buy from here because, after reading this forum, the users and the people running the show know what they're doing and are responsive to user concerns. I've already toyed with the software, so I know it's quality work. When someone suggests an addition, the idea gets fleshed out, and the implementation gets done.

I hope I'm as happy with the display as I have been reading the posts here and playing with the software. I just ordered the white on blue display. It should go nicely with my black case which is full of blue Antec LED fans.

I'm looking forward to seeing this new version of the controller.

J

Last edited:

3DXPLODE

Re: Re: Yeah, WD's warranty can take light years

Originally posted by CrystalControl Admin [/i;)
Well i still havnt received the replacement HDD, so im afraid i cant deliver a new version of CC for christmas :(
Sorry guys.

But a new version of CrystalControl will be out the day i do get it. [/B]

You mean to tell me we'er waiting on you to get a replacement HDD from westen digital before we get our new ver of CC ????????????

CF Mark

Administrator
Re: Re: Re: Yeah, WD's warranty can take light years

3DXPLODE said:
You mean to tell me we'er waiting on you to get a replacement HDD from westen digital before we get our new ver of CC ????
Not anymore.
That was the case until i borrowed a 12Gb off someone a few days ago.

As i said, new CC is almost ready.
Ill try and get it out tonight, or tomorrow.

CF Mark

Administrator
Re: Re: Re: Yeah, WD's warranty can take light years

3DXPLODE said:
You mean to tell me we'er waiting on you to get a replacement HDD from westen digital before we get our new ver of CC ????
Not anymore.
That was the case until i borrowed a 12Gb off someone a few days ago.

As i said, new CC is almost ready.
Ill try and get it out tonight, or tomorrow.

BTW... Can we try and get threads about CC to be in the CC forum from now on... thats what its there for.