new time/date display plugin

reider

jdgordon said:
hahaha i found the problem...
mm is for the month NOT the minutes....
its showing 01 coz ur in feb still (00 is jan)
change it to nn and it will work...
So, he`s waiting a full month for the 1 to roll over??? Thats dedication. Jim, is the bridge the one that spans the E-Bay or the one over troubled waters?

Steve
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

jc634

Administrator
jdgordon said:
hahaha i found the problem...
mm is for the month NOT the minutes....
its showing 01 coz ur in feb still (00 is jan)
change it to nn and it will work...
Getting up @5 in the morning, driving to Dekalb, IL, and coming home to debug software is not a recommended combination!

Works fine now. I figured that it would be something simple.

Jim

daks001

jc634 said:
Getting up @5 in the morning, driving to Dekalb, IL, and coming home to debug software is not a recommended combination!

Works fine now. I figured that it would be something simple.

Jim
The simplest things are the hardest to find at times! Or looking at a problem for too long can hide it completely! Go play with the girlfriend (but don't let the wife find out! ) then have another look, and it seems that they will jump right out at you!

daks001

Dunner said:
How do you make the plugins? Is there a sites that show you?
Have a look in \Program Files\CrystalControl2\cc2-plugin-sdk .

There you will find the libraries to make your plugin files in C for C++ . If those can get you started... then pm ccadmin to see if there have been any changes or if you have any changes.

I'll send a pm to cftech and see if he can open up a plugin development forum....

reider

Dunner said:
Thank you very much.

Maybe some example would be great too.
So far, JDGordon is the only one with experience in actually constructing Plugins. Some of us harbour thoughts of trying it too.

Steve

meklubba

Hi,

As mentioned mm generates 01 for february, how can I get i to display the actual number of the month (for february 02)?

opt02="format=yyyy-mm-dd hh:nn:ss"
This displays 2005-04-12 20:25:40
I don't want to get stuck a month after you guys... :D