New Screen Requests Thread

Clegg

I posted in a seperate thread, but I am looking for some screen love for a HTPC project with a CFA-631 :)
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

jc634

Administrator
cmgp said:
Hey there JC634 Got some new animations I tweaked hope you can convert these too
Just a note that I am working on 'em. The hour-glass is giving me fits, tho. Won't save right in Animation Shop.:(

Jim

jc634

Administrator
new_characters

Try these. Let me know if something is wrong or you want something changed.

Some are gifs, some are custom characters.

ps: I didn't put any example screens in for the gifs. Do you know how to add them to a screen?

Attachments

Last edited:

FragTek

Any possibility of getting a Vapochill LS screen showing evap temp, fan speeds, and possibly heater strengths? This info could possibly be snatched from the Vapochill control panel?

jc634

Administrator
Any possibility of getting a Vapochill LS screen showing evap temp, fan speeds, and possibly heater strengths? This info could possibly be snatched from the Vapochill control panel?
I would doubt that one would be able to pull the info from the Vapochill program. I doubt ASETEK would have the necessary hooks from their program to allow CC2 to snag them from a plug-in.

If a plug-in were possible, you would need to know someone who had a vapochill and would be able to also write CC2 plug-ins.

If you are not satisfied with the ASETEK software, your other choice would be to replace the ASETEK HW/software with CF HW/software. I'm not familiar with how the vapochill is integrated with the SW/LCD, so I can't really help you much there.

JC

FragTek

I would doubt that one would be able to pull the info from the Vapochill program. I doubt ASETEK would have the necessary hooks from their program to allow CC2 to snag them from a plug-in.

If a plug-in were possible, you would need to know someone who had a vapochill and would be able to also write CC2 plug-ins.

If you are not satisfied with the ASETEK software, your other choice would be to replace the ASETEK HW/software with CF HW/software. I'm not familiar with how the vapochill is integrated with the SW/LCD, so I can't really help you much there.

JC
Thanks anyhow mate, not all too worried about that one. Just thought it might be something possible.

Chimp

Not sure how to make 635's LEDs work

I tried to get the led's to work...but I hosed my install of cf2 instead...
I ended up with a lot of hardware issues too. I re-installed and am
unwilling to "hack" my way through it since I'm at work and can't
afford the constant rebooting.

I'm a little unsure about the "value" of the led's. If the top range is 100
and the value is 100 it appears red...how do you make it green?

I guess I'm pleading for any led info you could provide.

Thanks in advance, Chimp.

jc634

Administrator
Sample code from the lcd_635.ini file:

led01_order=5
led01_id_value=1500463079
led01_value_max=100
led01_value_min=75

Need to change the led01_order=5 to what you want below:

;LED_BLACK_ALWAYS 0
;LED_BLACK_RED 1
;LED_BLACK_GREEN 2
;LED_RED_GREEN 3
;LED_GREEN_RED 4
;LED_BLACK_GREEN_RED 5
;LED_BLACK_RED_GREEN 6

I hope this answers your question.

JC

CF Tech

Administrator
For each LED, there are two numbers. One controls the green, one the red. Yellow is about 80% green, 20% red, IIRC.

Chimp

Thanks for the replies...I haven't had a chance to test it yet...hope it's all
I need to get rolling.