new project help

mikepsych283

Hey all you LCD pros out there, Im looking for the smallest lcd unit that can handle graphics and text .Im looking for a unit that I can put the text and graphic into and power it with 2 watch batteries or 3.:D I can be contacted at mikepsych283@yahoo.com. any all help will be appreciated since im a newbie
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
More details would be nice.

What kind of graphics, backlight or nobacklight?

Basicly, you wont be able to do full graphics.
Also, with that power supply you wont be able to have a backlit LCD.

mikepsych283

Thanks for the reply, im really not sure how to go about this project . I assume that it would have to have some backlighting or maybe a seconday light running off a totally different power source. the project is I would like to design a watch that will let input logos from companies. what do you think about the likelyhood that is possible

CF Mark

Administrator
Not very likely...

Finding a LCD that small will be quite difficult... finding one that small that can do pixel graphics will be much harder.

You might be able to find one, but the problem will be driving it... what microcontroller are you going to use it with? It will need one.