Musicmatch LCD apps

daas

Has anyone developed S/W to output musicmatch track info to LCD? Am building a media centre and prefer to use MusicMatch as the audio software....
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

3DXPLODE

daas said:
Has anyone developed S/W to output musicmatch track info to LCD? Am building a media centre and prefer to use MusicMatch as the audio software....
I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED FOR CF TO WRITE A PLUGIN AS WELL AS QUERY FOR 3RD PARTY SUPPORT

ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

CF Tech

Administrator
Thank you for your inquiry.

MusicMatch will probably not be supported in CC1. CC1 was not built for expandability ("plugins"), and we are not actively developing for CC1.

On the other hand, CC2 is designed from the ground up (literally) to be expandable and configurable.

Now, I am not the person who would write a MusicMatch plugin but I am pretty sure that if there is demand and the API to MusicMatch is documented, then it a plugin will be in the works for CC2.

So wait until CC2 is released, then start hammering on us for MusicMatch support :)