MP3 viewer to support 634 LCDs.

rupert

Hello,

I'm the author of a Python based MP3 playlist display program (<a href="http://metro.yak.net/mp3view.html">MP3View</a>), that's designed to work on small TTY/VT100 terminals over a serial line. I'm planning on adding support via LCDProc for the 634 LCD in the next couple of versions of this software.
I just bought a 634, so it shouldn't be long before there's code in my application to support it.

I think I'll probably add control via a small numeric keypad attached to the keyboard port of the computer.

If you have any questions, or would like to contribute to the project, please reply here, or email me at rupe@metro.yak.net.

Sincerely,

Rupert Scammell
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
rupert said:
I just bought a 634, so it shouldn't be long before there's code in my application to support it.
Thanks for your interest and effort in supporting our display. We'll look forward to seeing your work! :)

Please email us if you have any specific project needs, and we will see what we can do.

Thanks again.