Long distance runners (631)

reider

How did it start? Well Daks dreamed up and edited a rather wonderful screen showing a man (person?) running on the spot. I made him into a long distance runner and JC checked them both out for us.

JC, mightily impressed mentioned in a jocular manner what changes we should attempt. From this the current LCD Olympics began until we gave up around 2.45am

This isn`t over yet I`m sure-coming to your screen maybe the next Olympiad extravaganza-yes, especially the 634 LCD!!! Maybe some equestrian events, cycling, who knows-Daks get inventing mate! I`ll bodge it n Jim`ll fix it.

For the moment enjoy, thanks mainly to Daks the producer and JC the much bothered poor tester. We proudly present, for your entertainment, our 631 Olympics.

<Drumrole> ....... </Drumrole>

Don`t forget screen requests can be posted in Screen Requests:
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Attachments

Last edited:

reider

Running man starts the hurdles jumping from line 2 to line 1. Press the scroll buttons and see the gaps widen between the runners. A built in random seed generator, WOW! Was that intentional Daks???

Another in the saga from the runners in the night, Daks, JC n Reider.

Attachments

reider

This one is entitled, "chase me-I won`t run quick", the relay team had to enter the events somewhere along the line.

Yet another in the long running (sic) saga from er, ahem, Daks, JC n wotsit

Reider

Well, do you want more, do we go for the 634, are we for the high jump???

Attachments