LCD Drivers

darrin

HI again, I been trying to figure this out on my own with no results. When I put my computer into standby mode the fans continue to run, if I unplug my 634xe usb it still happens, if I uninstall the led usb drivers the problem goes away. BTW I am useing the drivers from this site. Any ideas?

Thank you
Darrin
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

darrin

Oops I meant lcd drivers, and all of my fans are staying on, cpu, pwr supply and case.

Thank you
Darrin

reider

Don`t you read the settings from Speedfan and make adjustments in there? The LCD module reads these settings from Speedfan using the supplied IDs. Therefore, the problem is more likely to be Speedfan based IMHO. Speedfan does automagically default to 100% fan power on exit, for reasons of safety. There may be a problem when you utilise standby, with Speedfan performing an exit and full 100% safeguard on the fans.

Steve

darrin

I shut down speedfan before going to standby and still the fans and case lights are on. The only way to stop them in to uninstall the usb and lcd drivers:confused:

reider

darrin said:
I shut down speedfan before going to standby and still the fans and case lights are on. The only way to stop them in to uninstall the usb and lcd drivers:confused:
Well, that would set the fans to 100% just shutting down Speedfan. As far as the lights go, I have a shuttle and when turned fully off the mobo still has power. The cam and certain other USB parts still light up with everything turned off. It still seems to draw power through the USB bus. Mine did that both before and since the advent of the LCD modules.

As suggested, your next course of action is to contact the driver manufacturer.

Steve