jpeg compression???

todhwaka

I know its off-subject but before i can submit my pics i need to drop the size of jpegs to under 100k...right now they are 550k and i really would like to post...sorry but can anyone advise on an .exe to do this??? Newbie to photo stuff obviously...TIA
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

todhwaka

Never mind i just took pics with lower res...duh sorry for the post....

see subject! anyway heres some pics of my new 634USB...and yes i love it...:eek:

Attachments

CF Tech

Administrator
You can mail me the photo, I'll size it for you and copy it to the server and e-mail you back the link.

I think "Paint Shop Pro" may still be free and it can be used to edit the images. Usually you would want to crop the photo around the area of interest, then set the width to about 600 or so pixels, then save as a JPEG with 50 to 70 quality. Should come out to less than 100K.

todhwaka

Here's the lowest price on that rheobus i could find

Thanks...Been through the watercooling...done the peltier stuff....tried all the top heatsinks...and came back to aircooling!!!! WTF? I got tired of doing all that and since multiplier manipulation is getting harder with high end XP's (2400+ or more) I figured i would do a case with some "Riceboy" attitude!!!

check this link for a low price...... http://www.goroyalpc.com/

but look at.... www.heatsinkfactory.com

for the same product because i frequent that site...a bit more pricey but i like their service

Attachments