iTunes LCD software

mikecx

I've got an iTunes / 632 application in the works and I need some people to test and if some people are interested help on the coding as well. Right now the application is quite simple, it initializes the LCD then scrolls the Artist and Song Title from iTunes. Since I don't have any other hardware to test it on like the 634's that are soft of the same i figured i'd post it here. If anyone wants to help I can send you the source (it's in vb.net).

It's got some bugs listed in the README.txt file but it may have some i've missed.

email me at: mikecx AT gmail DOT com

edit: attached is the compiled project for testing, email me for the source.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Attachments

mikecx

Alright, new version worked on today. Adds the ability to use any com port and speed combination. It also addresses a lot of issues the last one had and contains a lot of new features.

Screenshot and the program are attached.

Attachments

mikecx

Alright, still working on correcting some of the stuff. I have the long-title character buffer working but it's waaaay to fast right now so when I get a chance i'll put in a timer and a way to change the speed. Lots of small issues are once again finished.

Since i'm back at college it may take me a few weeks in between updates but if there is enough feedback (or any :confused: ) i'll try to work on it as soon as possible.