Here is a video of CC2 running

jc634

Administrator
Looks very nice!

What MP3 player are you using (I assume winamp)? It would be nice if CC2 had a plug-in for WMP.

Looks like your using a few of my screens?:D

Jim

Ferrari355

jc634 said:
Looks very nice!

What MP3 player are you using (I assume winamp)? It would be nice if CC2 had a plug-in for WMP.

Jim
yup! nice work

however it would be nice for the winamp plug in for the horizontal scrolling VU meters.

jc634

Administrator
Ferrari355 said:

however it would be nice for the winamp plug in for the horizontal scrolling VU meters.
I just took a look at the .ini files. Based on what I saw, this would be a suggestion to put by CC2 admin. I don't think that it could be added without some of his magic?

However, it might be possible using the cc2_hbar.ini, but I am not sure how to incorporate it.:(

Jim

Last edited:

reider

jc634 said:
Looks very nice!

Jim
Their is a WMP Plugin in progress Jim, or their was the last time I heard about it. Its a tad hard going to implement though, time consuming. I`m sure it will see the light of day yet.

Steve

jc634

Administrator
reider said:
Their is a WMP Plugin in progress Jim, or their was the last time I heard about it. Its a tad hard going to implement though, time consuming. I`m sure it will see the light of day yet.

Steve
I am aware of this. Being in development (which I am sure is going to be hard to incorporate from MS products) and being released are 2 different things.;)

Jim

reider

jc634 said:
I am aware of this. Being in development (which I am sure is going to be hard to incorporate from MS products) and being released are 2 different things.;)

Jim
Have faith and thou shalt reap.....

I think it will see the light of day, and a hell of a lot more ideas too. Mark my words well, for the all seeing eye hath spoken! Heh heh!

Steve

reider

Araya213 said:
Wow that is very nice, whenever i build a computer with room for one i'm gonna get a 634 for sure!
I think you ought to go and have a look at the XE range of the 634. External, rugged case and 10` (yes, ten glorius feet) of cable so you can place it anywhere. Whilst having the distinct pleasure of 4 lines by 20 characters. Another obvious advantage is being able to connect it via the USB bus to other computers-makes it ahem, cough, mobile!

Mine is so good I very nearly bought the company heh heh!

Regards,

Steve

Ferrari355

yeah they came out with a external version about 2 months after I got my 634. however I don't have any desksapce and so I had to get the bracket one.

I just wished they made more colors, because my case is blue and the bracket that holds the display is black :-/