Help connecting CFA-632 V2.0 to PIC18F1320

adjain

Hi, I am trying to interface a CFA-632 V2.0 with a PIC18F1320 micro using SPI. I have generated the SPI_CLK at 13KHz and a CMOS TTL 0-5V DATA_IN line both coming in from the PIC. I also have a nSPI_CS line coming in from the PIC. Jumpers JPE and JPA have been closed as mentioned in the data sheet. The PIC is sending data correctly (checked on an oscilloscope) but the LCD isn't able to display that data. It shows the startup screen all the time. I would like to know if there is something wrong with this setup. Do I need an inverter between the output pin of PIC and DATA_IN of LCD? or there is something else I need to take care of? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ashwin.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

adjain

Yeah, the screen showed SPI. Anyways, I have figured out the problem.. it was a really silly mistake on my part. The ground of PIC wasn't the same ground that was connected to the LCD and hence the LCD did not work as expected.

USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad