Help...632 Bracket upside down ????

drewwpb

I got my 632 kit today and tonight I installed it but the display is upside down. In looking at the bracket that is the problem , the mounting brackets are at the top with the Crystalfontz logo in the lower left corner. Can CF send me a new bracket ( Black one by the way) or do I have to send this whole thing back ?

Drew...
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad

CF Tech

Administrator
We do not handle RMA request via the forum.

All returns must have an RMA number issued by Crystalfontz. Please contact us at: returns@crystalfontz.com to discuss the nature of your problem or reason for return. We do not issue RMA requests via the phone or through a post in our forum. All RMA requests must include Customer name, invoice number, and a complete description of the problem in the email.

Opened ticket # 139

drewwpb

Just received an email from CF....Sending me a New bracket !!! Wow you guys and gals are good !!!! One question though , is it very hard to remove the LCD and put it on the new bracket ? Anything I need to do first or not do ?

Again thanks for the very fast help !!!!!!

Drew...

Last edited:

CF Tech

Administrator
Real easy. Just remove the 4 nuts, remove the display, remove the spacers, then re-assemble in the opposite order.

Just be careful with static.

drewwpb

:) :) Received the New bracket last Thursday and installed it over the weekend , looks much better !!! Thanks for the very fast service . :D I will be sending the defective bracket back this week....Again Thanks......