Games best player?

jc634

Administrator
Sorry, don't do online games, so I would be no help.

You might try asphalt, as he was working with BF2 info.

Jim

Ferrari355

Not showing anything as far as game stats, All it says is 0 Players, and it says that without playing a game.

Speaking of that All this waiting for this new software is really going to have me thinking about some other stuff...

Your friends to the North seem to have a well Feautued LCDC Program, and I still hear nothing but good stuff about it.

However I don't like their support all that much, it's much like "I know we are the best and no one can change that"

Heck they block out the Word Crystalfontz from being said in the fourms.

CF Mark

Administrator
Not showing anything as far as game stats, All it says is 0 Players, and it says that without playing a game.
Ok.
So you are starting the game from inside ASE?
When you do, does it first pop up a dos window for a second before starting the game?

Speaking of that All this waiting for this new software is really going to have me thinking about some other stuff...
Unfortunatley, there is nothing i can do about the waiting :(
CC2 is a huge project, its far more complicated than i thought it would be.
Trying to hide the difficult configuration stuff, while keeping it powerful (the screen editor), is a lot of work.

Your friends to the North seem to have a well Feautued LCDC Program, and I still hear nothing but good stuff about it.
You hear nothing but good things about it because there is really nothing to compete with it at the moment.
When CC2's screen editor is done, that will change.

However I don't like their support all that much, it's much like "I know we are the best and no one can change that"
Heck they block out the Word Crystalfontz from being said in the fourms.
They have grown some mellon sized heads over there i think ;)

Ferrari355

Heh, I tried everything I give up for now :-/

However I will be getting another display soon, I think my Display is loosing contrast.

gdmaddog

CrystalControl Admin said:
You hear nothing but good things about it because there is really nothing to compete with it at the moment.
When CC2's screen editor is done, that will change.
:: drools a little at the thought before fireing up notepad and searching out a missing character or two in his screens ::