Email Screen

jc634

Administrator
CC Admin,

Just a quick question on the email screen. What does the following do:

opt06="sleep=240"

I am planning on trying again and while perusing the file, I noticed this line. Would this have anything to do with open/closing the 110 port so that Outlook can do it's thing?

Jim
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

daks001

jc634 said:
CC Admin,

Just a quick question on the email screen. What does the following do:

opt06="sleep=240"

I am planning on trying again and while perusing the file, I noticed this line. Would this have anything to do with open/closing the 110 port so that Outlook can do it's thing?

Jim
It's the time in seconds between polling the mailserver for updated info.

reider

jc634 said:
Bummer:(

I assume that it still does not work with Outlook?

Jim
I`ve been using Outlook Express all along with the Email Screens, Jim. No problems whatsoever, thats why I made the 2,3,4 email account screens. They all work in this email client.

If you want, I can set you up with a temporary email account on my domain purely so you can check out Outlook with this setup. Just PM me and I`ll get you set up in minutes and furnish you with the user name and password plus address. If this works then you can try to change things at your end to suit.

Steve

jc634

Administrator
That's OK.;)

CC2 seems to have a problem with Outlook and not Express. Or maybe it is Outlook with CC2!:p

In the end, we all know who will have to change to work together, and it certainly is not MS!:D

I can simply add the screen to check out with my regular email account. If it doesn't work, out it goes until it is fixed! That said, I might as check it out now...

Jim