CPU & HDD Usage (Histo/Bar) - 631

knowley

I decided to have a play with CPU and HDD usage readings. I think daks001 Ram & Page File Screen is perfect and looks great so I've edited that screen to show CPU and HDD usage.

In the download there are two files, one with BarGraphs and the other with Histograms, I was experimenting ;)

Thanks daks001 - I learnt a lot from your files.

Being able to switch between the two bar graphs IMO looks great, especially when loading/unloading BF2.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Attachments

Last edited:

knowley

I've noticed a bit of a "bug" in the graph drawing...

When the CPU & HDD graph are being drawn at the same time everything looks great. But if the HDD is idle at and the CPU is working away the graph doesn't draw/redraw as nicely - its like the bit drawing is missing and it jumps a up/down.

Can anyone help me smooth this out?

jc634

Administrator
knowley said:
I've noticed a bit of a "bug" in the graph drawing...

When the CPU & HDD graph are being drawn at the same time everything looks great. But if the HDD is idle at and the CPU is working away the graph doesn't draw/redraw as nicely - its like the bit drawing is missing and it jumps a up/down.

Can anyone help me smooth this out?
Not at this time. It's something to do with CC2/631/633/635 and I *believe* a timing issue.

Something that needs to be fixed, for sure.

Jim

CF Mark

Administrator
jc634 said:
Not at this time. It's something to do with CC2/631/633/635 and I *believe* a timing issue.
Something that needs to be fixed, for sure.
It is a coms problem.
I have spent many hours trying to fix the problem, but with no luck. Although it is better than it used to be.
Ill keep trying...