Control char for 634

bluebsh

Hello,

I am trying to program the 634 serial display, and when you say the code \001 is a code to do something on the screen what is the ascii code that needs to be sent before the ascii char 001 to make the display realize that a control character is comming next? thanks. I have had some problems with a few of the ones i tried I recieved some garbage characters also on the screen while the code did execute (i was using code 254 ASCII char before a control char and was recieveing a question mark garbage char on the screen after each usage) what do u guys use? thanks
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad

CF Mark

Administrator
bluebsh said:
Hello,
I am trying to program the 634 serial display, and when you say the code \001 is a code to do something on the screen what is the ascii code that needs to be sent before the ascii char 001 to make the display realize that a control character is comming next?
There is no need for one.
Just send the \001 by itself.

All the control commands are below the start of normal characters... as in 0 to 31.