Cfontz 634 + Amd 64 k8x800 chipset. Help

JREY

Looking for compatable software Cfontz LCD to work. Trying to get motherboard info temp and voltage to LCD and unable to find the right software. MBM dosent support via new chipset and mother board isnt on list of compatable mb. I have albatron K8X800 PRO. Hopfully someone has software to make this all work for me. any insight on this problem will help.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Tech

Administrator
As far as communicating with the motherboard sensors, CrystalControl relies entirely on MBM. So if your motherboard is not supported by MBM you will have to contact MBM and ask them if they plan on adding support for it.

JREY

:) Sometimes it just pays to try something different so I was looking Mbm software and found support for Asus MB. Also has via kt8 chipset to my surprise it work, perfect and has the correct voltage and temp readings. now to remove some of the wrong software I loaded and with little luck I will get this to work. ;)

JREY

:D I really gowing to like this Crystal 634 It Works great. Thanks to MBM Crystalfontz LCD. I can monitor Temp and voltage CPU speed and so much more. The Albatron MB would been ok if came with inter windows monitor software. O well Crystalfontz look great in my case. MBM software makes it all work. Its time to clock up my AMD 64 Prometeai Mach 1 system and see what I can get out Fps in some Unreal. This will be good investment for me so I can keep track what is going on in my system and setup the shutdown when anything goes wrong.

USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad