CFAH1602D-YTI-ET not responding

thoffman1986

I have this character LCD screen that is not responding at all to my program which will work on a different LCD screen I have here in the lab just fine. The power pins seem to be working just fine but it is when I try to send command signals to turn it on and such through the data and control pins that nothing happens. Any tips would be greatly appreciated on what might be wrong. Thank you for your time.

Timothy
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

This is not enough information to tell what is wrong. It would be helpful to know how you've got it connected (like a wiring diagram or pin list), and to see the parts of your code that do I/O to the display.

thoffman1986

sorry for the lack of information in my question but I have now resolved the issue, I had about three wires that were not soldered properly. One didn't even have a solder pad anymore and I had to connnect it to the trace which proved more difficult than it sounds. thanks for all who read my question and sorry I was not specific enough to really get help from you all.

Timothy