CFAG320240CX-TMI-T question

fernando busi

I have a problem with this LCD (CFAG320240CX-TMI-T ) this working correctly, at any time disappears the shown graph and single ignition has left the LED backlight, seems as if it lost the contrast and is necessary to reinitiate it so that the image reappears. in addition the intencidad to the contrast changes and in some case the resistance is increased so much that does not see the graphs, this happens generally when this just ignited. but the lost one of image can happen at any time and some times it does not happen.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

fernando busi

help lcd 320x240

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem with this LCD (CFAG320240CX-TMI-T ) this working correctly, at any time disappears the shown graph and single ignition has left the LED backlight, seems as if it lost the contrast and is necessary to reinitiate it so that the image reappears. in addition the intencidad to the contrast changes and in some case the resistance is increased so much that does not see the graphs, this happens generally when this just ignited. but the lost one of image can happen at any time and some times it does not happen.

I do not have the answer to your problem, but it is hard to understand exactly what you mean. Do you mean:

1. The image on the screen is fading (contrast becomes zero), but the LED backlight is working normally.
-or-
2. The image on the screen is good (contrast normal), but the LED backlight is fading to dark so the image cannot be seen.
-or-
3. Neither #1 nor #2 is the condition you have.

Please explain what you mean by the word "ignition".