CC2 locking up when stopping/restarting

Lawnmowerman

I was wondering if it's just me, or does anyone else have CC2 lock up when you are stopping it? It doesn't do it all the time, I'd say maybe 50% of the time. I right-click, select stop, and the current screen freezes, and it stays on "stopping" but will do nothing else. I have to restart the computer to get it back up, and then usually the stop will work.

If I leave it running, add a new screen, and then it locks up in the restarting process and I have to reboot, when it comes back up the new screens are there. If it's inherent that this will happen, I can live with it, but wonder if it's just me.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Lawnmowerman

OK cool. At least I know it's not just something affecting only me, and that it's being investigated.

I continue to be amazed at how quickly responses are from forum members around here. I'm VERY glad I chose a CF display over the few other things I was looking at, as I don't think anyone else has such a great bunch of people willing to help out :D

Crackers

This is sorta kinda happening to me too. I don't have to do a full reboot.... It does nearly lock up my whole system though. I also noticed it generates a lot of errors in my system logs

CF Mark

Administrator
Crackers said:
This is sorta kinda happening to me too. I don't have to do a full reboot.... It does nearly lock up my whole system though. I also noticed it generates a lot of errors in my system logs
Ok, this sounds like a different problem.
What are the errors in you system logs?

By "nearly lock up", i guess you mean that CC2 chews 100% CPU time and to fix it you kill CC2?