CC2 General Use ?

Vincinator44

I'm using a 634 and just upgraded to CC2. I have it configured to display the current song(Winamp plugin) and spectrum. I played with the configuration settings, but whatever I try, it doesn't seem to do what I want it to.

Some song titles are too long to be displayed, CC would allow you to scroll or bounce, does CC2 do this and if so how to set?

There are buttons in the config for each line, it doesn't seem to make a difference what button is pushed, What is the proper use of these? (spectrum display does work though)

How do I put a space between items on the same line? (insert a custom blank character?)
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

jc634

Administrator
I'm using a 634 and just upgraded to CC2. I have it configured to display the current song(Winamp plugin) and spectrum. I played with the configuration settings, but whatever I try, it doesn't seem to do what I want it to.

Some song titles are too long to be displayed, CC would allow you to scroll or bounce, does CC2 do this and if so how to set? Yes.

There are buttons in the config for each line, it doesn't seem to make a difference what button is pushed, What is the proper use of these? (spectrum display does work though) What buttons are you referring to?

How do I put a space between items on the same line? (insert a custom blank character?) Just add a space character.
If you upload the screen file, I can either adjust it for you and/or provide more usefull information.

k?

BTW, if you search for Winamp in the User Screens Forum, you will find some preconfigured Winamp screens already there.

Last edited: