CC2 Foobar not scrolling

irish56_ak

Using 634 usb with CC2 and Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. Have installed the Foobar add on. When an artist or song title is longer than the LCD can display, it does not scroll across the screen so I can read the full content. The email add on does this fine. I can't find an option to scroll and was wondering if this is a shortcoming of the Foobar screen or am I missing something. Thanks,

Fitz
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
As you said, the loaded screen should do that already. Strange that it is not.

To set this up yourself, open the fb2k screen in the screen editor and select the first row (not just the item).
Then in the row options select:
Row alignment: Center
Scroll direction/rate: Left scroll / 1 second

That should fix it.

irish56_ak

Thanks, worked great. I wasn't getting far enough into the editor to see the scroll options (wasn't selecting individual lines). The top line in Foobar does seem to scroll w/o manual setup, however the next two lines require options to be selected.

The old CC had the option to skip the Winamp screen if not active and stay on that screen if it was. Would it be possible to add that to the CC2 menu for Foobar?

Thanks for the help,

Fitz

CF Mark

Administrator
There is an "event" system in place to skip screens like that, but it has to be setup manually.
There is no event editor/setup options in the CC2 configuration app at all :(