Brushed Metal Lian-Li Bracket

mindhaze

Ok, i'm really interested in seeing some pics of one of these Brushed Metal brackets in a Lian-Li case. If anyone has one installed, please take pics! I'm sure i'm not the only one who wants to see how it matches! ;)

On another note.. I emailed the guys at lcdmax.de about their blue 634 in German. Hopefully they will respond and I will paste the email (translated back to English) here :) Latez

Paul
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

mindhaze

Thanks Crystalfontz, but I was wondering if anyone had pics of one installed in a Lian-Li case. If anyone has has a pic or 2, it'd be greatly appreciated :) I want to see how well it matches with the case itself. :D

Paul

goodyr

Here is a couple of pics of the bracket. This a 634 negative. The pics are not that great as it is hard to get the display. The bracket does not match 100% but I think it looks okay. Hope this helps.

goodyr

mindhaze,

I hope the pics helped you. I think the Lian Li is the Cadillac of cases and I have had a lot of different cases. I am thinking hard about how much I will do to the system. I am an old man and my wife is giving me these looks.

Ralph

mindhaze

16x2 bracket

Well, I managed to obtain a 16x2 bracket :) I have to say, it matches better than I thought it would.. The pics are fairly accurate (thanks for them) but it seems to match a little better. I have the same problem as you.. the color is a little lighter. Then again, the shades of Lian-Li cases always differ.. so you can't be 100% accurate. Anyway, I will post some pics soon.. :)

Paul

Glauco BruZZi

Goodyr , It's a very nice case. I have a question for you because I'm bit confused. You said on your post that is a 634 negative display on your case right? In the pictures the LCD display looks like one of the CFAH2004A-TMI-JP
20x4 STN Blue, Negative, Transmissive, White Array LED Backlight(Photo below)

Does Crystalfontz make a 634 serial LCD display in blue? Can you please tell me exactly which display model is that? :confused:

Attachments

Last edited:

goodyr

Hi Glauco,

I believe it looks blue in the pictures. I didn't have the contrast and backlight settings right. It still looks a little blue. But the lcd is the CFA634-YMC-KS. On the back the numbers are skd204-634. I will try and post another picture. I have since replaced the brushed brushed bracket with the black one and did a little more modding. Hope this helps.

Ralph