Beyond clueless (negative numbers in the clue column)

Mysticeti

I've googling like crazy... I'm looking for a (relatively inexpensive) LCD or LED USB device that I can use on Windows to display the number of calls or messages from "thephonebot" (thephonebot.com).

Has anyone tried anything like this with Crystsalfontz technology?

Thanks!
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

daks001

Mysticeti said:
I've googling like crazy... I'm looking for a (relatively inexpensive) LCD or LED USB device that I can use on Windows to display the number of calls or messages from "thephonebot" (thephonebot.com).

Has anyone tried anything like this with Crystsalfontz technology?

Thanks!
Not that I know of. I just took a quick look at the website and one thing that comes to mind righ toff the bat is CC2 can read information about your e-mail including the subject. That would be one "out of the box" solution with CC2. If Phonebat can write it's info to a text or logfile we could write a little script for you to read the information from it into CC2. The third option is for someone to write a plug-in for CC2.

So it is possible...

CF Mark

Administrator
Re: Re: Beyond clueless (negative numbers in the clue column)

daks001 said:
If Phonebat can write it's info to a text or logfile we could write a little script for you to read the information from it into CC2.
This is the best option.

Mysticeti, have a look through Phonebot's settings & files, see if it does produce a log of some type.

If it does, attach it to a reply in here and we'll see what can be done.