Battlefield2 stats screen no working

asphalt

Hi, I am tring to get the BF2 stats screen to work but it is not displaying my stats. I input my player ID # and all that is showing is RERR1 in all the stat fields. Anyone have an idea?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

CF Mark

Administrator
They dont work anymore :(

GameSpy (who the BF2 game servers are run by) dont allow connections from anything other than the game itself anymore.

BlindBat

CrystalControl Admin said:
They dont work anymore :(

GameSpy (who the BF2 game servers are run by) dont allow connections from anything other than the game itself anymore.
True so many sites where pulling stats from live servers that it was dragging the game performance.

However, to resolve this issue EA is creating Public Stats Servers, currently in beta mode. Something to keep in mind for I sure would like to see my BF 2 stats on the display..hehe

Last edited:

CF Mark

Administrator
BlindBat said:

However, to resolve this issue EA is creating Public Stats Servers, currently in beta mode. Something to keep in mind for I sure would like to see my BF 2 stats on the display..hehe
Thats good news.
So is it a public beta, or will it only be open to the public later?

BlindBat

CrystalControl Admin said:
Thats good news.
So is it a public beta, or will it only be open to the public later?
I know of 3 places that publish stats, from my understanding it will be open to all the public once beta is done.

Allow me to point you to where I go for my own personal stats, but there is many more like those (they actually where among the culprit dragging the game servers down I suspect).

There is some info about Beta Stats server also there I believe

http://bf2tracker.com/

quote from them:

Just thought to let you guys know that EA has added me to their Beta-Program for the new public Stats Servers. Together with some other webmasters we are testing the new system that will be made public within the next several weeks.