634 USB Problem

CF Tech

Administrator
Sometimes the issue is solved through another method (phone, email ticket etc).

The forum is a good "first line" support, but sometimes issues get completed through other channels.

If you want to start an "official" support ticket, just e-mail the specifics to support(at)crystalfontz(dot)com and they will open an official ticket on the issue.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad

smspewee

sorry to hear your prob. i have the exact same prob. However, the lcd works awesome with my sons computer and I believe tech is correct about the reformat. I haven't done reformat yet but when i do you can bet i will try lcd on mine or just get another one, esp when cc2 comes out.
I believe my error was a result of hooking up the lcd before the drivers and ever since that I would have to completely uninstall all cc software and drivers and unhook 634. The tech told me 6 months ago that maybe some of the cc files are not being completely removed for whatever reason and thats why i cant get 634 to stay working. its no fun unhooking and reinstalling everytime i have to reboot or turn pc off. It sure is cool when it does work. good luck to ya