634 on Inverse


New member

My 20x4 634 arrived today with its black border. I noticed that on the sheet is talks about the many jumpers, and I think I know which one is for setting negative mode. However theres nothing on the back of the screen that I would call a typical 'Jumper'

I do see the jumper table on the circuit board and lots of holes around it - but if these holes are meant to have pins coming out of them or not - theres no way of knowing which holes match which 'jumpers'

Any ideas?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.
USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad

CF Tech

There is not a jumper for "negative".

There is an "inverted" jumper, that affects the serial interface, but that is only used for certain embedded systems. It does not change the appearance of the display.