634: NO Display

Re-Invented

Hi

I recently recieved a 634 USB LCD i installed the drivers as said and Crystal Control i have set all my Baud Rates and Com Port but there is no display at all when my computer starts up it the screen flashes then turns off also Wintest dont even no its there but windows has found it

Cheers Lee
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Last edited:
USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad

CF Tech

Administrator
They do power from the USB cable.

You say "windows has found it". Does it show up in the device manager?

Re-Invented

Yes it does m8 it tells me its on Com3 Crystal Fontz Software knows its there cus it dont have no problems connecting like when u try the wrong port it says not connected or what not but there is no display on the LCD

Wintest just doesnt no its there which is weird

Cheers For Help Lee

CF Support

Administrator
Do you by any chance have CrystalControl talking to it on Com3 at the same time as you're trying with Wintest? If so, the reason that it's a blank display is that you haven't added any screens to the rotation in CrystalControl. Is this the case?

Re-Invented

Well i got a screen with High on there just to test it and no i dont have Wintest running at the same time i am set to do a reformat over the weekend wether there is any conflicts i dont know i will let u know how it goes but the screen flashes on then off when the computer starts up

Cheers Lee