634 backlight

scullinan

I posted a message about my dim 634(blue/white) and got a response support ticket created now the post is no longer up how do I get support on this now?
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

scullinan

support ticket

This is what I get when I try to get back to the post reply e-mail

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

CF Tech

Administrator
I made is a post in your ticket so the ticket system will send you another login-email.

You should be able to click on the link in the e-mail.

scullinan

No support yet

Still nothing from support, I tried calling all week to busy signal is anyone going to fix my 634?

CF Tech

Administrator
The phones were out one day--every one got busy signals :(

There are a total of three tickets in our system for you. The last one has not been responded to by you.

They are under the same hotmail e-mail address that you use here for the forums, do you still check it?

I'll PM you an access link to your tickets like you would have received in the e-mail.

USB LCD Displays - Graphic and Character LCDs with a Keypad

scullinan

OK I finally got in and sent a request for an rma, thanks for answering cause this is the one I have in my personal machine not in a customers. I used the e-mail with the name associated with it will that get me quicker results or will phones be back up on monday?

CF Tech

Administrator
Phones were down Thursday morning and came up at about 4 pm PST. You should have been able to get through on Friday.

CF Support already issued you an RMA in the ticket system.