631 graphs

daks001

Here is a 3 bargraph screen that should work on all english systems, you'll have to translate the

opt02="full_name=\Process(_Total)\% User Time"
opt02="full_name=\LogicalDisk(C:)\% Disk Time"
opt02="full_name=\LogicalDisk(D:)\% Disk Time"

lines from the output from your perfmon_enum.exe (perfdump.txt) file.

This *should* be plug and play.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.

Attachments

jc634

Administrator
That is sweet!;) Nice and compact and lots of info. I am going to have to combine some of my other screens to be similar to this one.:D

Of cource, the only problem for me is that CC2 does not read any HD info me.:( Once I get a couple SATA drives for a RAID 0, a new install of XP might solve that...

Jim

reider

jc634 said:
That is sweet!;) Nice and compact and lots of info. I am going to have to combine some of my other screens to be similar to this one.:D

Of cource, the only problem for me is that CC2 does not read any HD info me.:( Once I get a couple SATA drives for a RAID 0, a new install of XP might solve that...

Jim
Funny you should mention that, my new HDD didn`t work in Speedfan, not sensed. Due to a problem I formatted and started again, Speedfan picked it up!!! It had already been formatted so I`m none the wiser. If someone has started answering my prayers then the 6 winning numbers on the lottery should be next on the 'to do' list.

Steve

Araya213

I love the way this is set up. Is there any chance you could make a screen just like this only it displays Physical Ram and Page File usage on the same screen? I would also love to see this screen with "percent full" graphs for the HDDs.

Last edited:

daks001

Araya213 said:
I love the way this is set up. Is there any chance you could make a screen just like this only it displays Physical Ram and Page File usage on the same screen? I would also love to see this screen with "percent full" graphs for the HDDs.
This one has 2 screens, one is Drives C & D the other is C,D & E.

These what you were looking for?

Attachments

Araya213

Both are precisely what I was hoping for!!! Only thing is that the HDD one does not seem to be accurate. I changed the drive letter for the second drive to F: but other than that I have not modified it, and it is reporting inaccurately. But drive C appears to work fine.. Not sure tho as I suck at math but I am positive that the readings for F: are innacurate.. But thanks alot man, you've made my day with these two great screens!!

daks001

Araya213 said:
Both are precisely what I was hoping for!!! Only thing is that the HDD one does not seem to be accurate. I changed the drive letter for the second drive to F: but other than that I have not modified it, and it is reporting inaccurately. But drive C appears to work fine.. Not sure tho as I suck at math but I am positive that the readings for F: are innacurate.. But thanks alot man, you've made my day with these two great screens!!
Hmmm... CC2 reads these values directly from you Windows NT performance monitoring counters...

If you want to make sure that it is Windows reporting the wrong value you can go to control panel->adminstrative tools->performance
Then in Performance Monitor click the "+" icon in the toolbar then under performance object choose "Logical Disk", then under Select counters from list select % Free space then to the right under Select instances list click "F:" then click the "Add" button, in the bottom part of the screen you'll see the % Free Space counter and if you click on it you'll get the value that Windows is reporting.

Glad you liked the screens!

If this does turn out to be a Windows performance counter issue maybe you can try changing in the (Drive C+D percent full- Bargraphs-Daks-test.2002) screen file;

opt02="full_name=\LogicalDisk(F:)\% Free Space"

to;

opt02="full_name=\LogicalDisk(F:)\Free Megabytes"

and in this section;

from="cc2_hbar.ini"
sec="bar#"
opt01="id=@01"
opt02="options=0x84"
opt03="length=6"
opt04="start_type=2"
opt05="start=0"
opt06="pos_type=1"
opt07="pos=@04"
opt08="end_type=2"
opt09="end=100" <change the 100 to what your disk capacity is in Megabytes

And see if that one works for you.

Araya213

I was under the impression that it was showing the percent that was used on the drive.. My bad, it works fine. Is there a way to make it display the percent used instead of what is left?

daks001

Araya213 said:
I was under the impression that it was showing the percent that was used on the drive.. My bad, it works fine. Is there a way to make it display the percent used instead of what is left?
Not sure,
CC2 uses the NT performance counters and in mine there is no % used. If you run the C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\cc2-service\perfmon_enum\perfmon_enum.exe program that came with CC2 and have a look at the "perfdump.txt" file you'll know what you can monitor in CC2.
If there is something like that for yours just plug that line into the screen file vs. the % free.

Araya213

nope, found nothing. Oh well, i'm glad to know about the perfdump though, most informative piece of info I've gotten yet! Thanks for the help!

daks001

Araya213 said:
nope, found nothing. Oh well, i'm glad to know about the perfdump though, most informative piece of info I've gotten yet! Thanks for the help!
No Problem. Now with the perfdump info you have an idea some of the things you can display or graph on your system. Then there are the CC2 "static id's" you just put the numbers either in the proper areas to graph or in the screen portion of the screen file, these are;

; 3206762360 = CPU Speed (updated every second)
;
; 1976281390 = Physical Memory Total (mbytes)
; 3933404336 = Physical Memory Remaining (mbytes)
; 427577619 = Physical Memory Used (mbytes)
; 1405082188 = Physical Memory Used (percent)
; 583466298 = Page File Total (mbytes)
; 3114568835 = Page File Remaining (mbytes)
; 3426372789 = Page File Used (mbytes)
; 719852342 = Page File Used (percent)
; 3695144023 = Virtual Memory Total (mbytes)
; 2586301874 = Virtual Memory Used (mbytes)
; 1733937101 = Virtual Memory Remaining (mbytes)
; 1718984274 = Virtual Memory Used (percent)