My Windows Home Server Project

jc634

Administrator
My Windows Home Server Project

A simple update of an existing screen originally developed by daks001. It is just a "fun"
screen to tell people to not "touch" the server!

An unmodified version of one of my date-time screens. Nice for doing a quick check of computer
uptime.

A slightly modified version of my dual-core processor usage screen. I changed the processor
static "name" to use data found in the WMI.

Another modified version one of my existing screens. Once again, I changed the some static
text to make use data found in the WMI.

A slightly modified version of an existing screen. More static text changed to WMI data.

Same as above. WHS partitions the install HD into a SYS drive (C: drive) and a DATA drive (D:
drive). The DATA drive can span as many HD's you have in your system.

A brand new screen using Heffo's nice SMART plugin. The data I display seems to be the
information I feel is most pertinent in assessing HD health.

A brand new screen using data from the WMI. It provides some basic intranet information.

A brand new screen, once again, using data from the WMI. It provides some router information.

An updated screen using data from the PM and WMII. It provides some basic network activity
information.

A brand new screen using, once again, data from the WMI. It provides some basic printer
information.

A brand new screen using, once again, data from the WMI. It provides some basic printer
statistics. As you can see, I have not used the printer much.

These are duplicates of the BOINC screens I wrote quite some ago. Since I am running BOINC, I
felt it would nice to make use of these screens.

Author: JC634

Screen zip file: WHS_Screens.zip

Install Instructions:

Copy the gif files out of the zip to C:\gifs.

Copy the screens out of the zip into the: C:\Program Files\CrystalControl2\cc2-config\screens
directory, add them to your module.

Development thread: My Windows Home Server Project.
Looking for additional LCD resources? Check out our LCD blog for the latest developments in LCD technology.